Thursday, March 19, 2009


Ahhhh.......the silence.
She's back from the hospital having had her surgery. Everything went well and she is fine. Of course tired and groggy. But the silence in the house is wonderful. I really must care about her more than I think because I was worried today and thought alot about her. I was excited to go pick her up and bring her home. She's so much work and sometimes I think I can't take another day, and that's why on occasion I feel that I don't care as much. But I know I do. In the past I have had to give up so many dogs for different reasons and I didn't want to get too attached to her. I never feel like it's permanent since we always have so much trouble. Dave likes her, I like her, now we just have to work on Alex liking her. Hope he comes around soon. It's hard to split up my time between Faith and Alex. Alex doesn't want to spend his time doing things with her. Faith play bites him most of the time anyway. They stay seperated alot. I hope one day we'll look back on this and Alex and Faith will be the best of friends and this will be funny. He may not even remember that at one point he didn't like her.
I should say something about Sam too. He's doing really well. He's lazy as ever and that's fine with us. He's such a good boy and loves going to camp and laying around watching the world go by. Bunnies are a reason for him to get up and run though. Those three legs move pretty fast for a bunny! Couldn't ask for a better dog than Sam. We are very lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment