Wednesday, March 18, 2009








Sam and Faith, for a moment, getting along in the pictures. Most of the time Sam avoids her, which is fine, but then break out a treat, he's all over taking hers away. It's exhausting. Trying to balance my time between the animals and my son is very hard. I never want Alex to think I like the animals more. Faith just needs attention obviously. Have to watch her every move when she's not in the crate. But, it is what it is, and he'll have to deal with it. I keep telling him that when she's bigger, she'll be better and she'll protect us and our home. He really doesn't care. He says he doesn't like her. But I think he will eventually. She's been outside getting in lots of walks and playtime at the dog park. Sometimes she gets tired afterward, sometimes she doesn't :(


She's 12 weeks old now and tomorrow is her spay surgery. In addition, she'll have a biopsy done on her bladder. She is still having some urination problems and only does well with that when she is on antibiotics. We have to find out what is the real cause of all this and get her better. I feel terrible that she's having the surgery, but on the other hand, it'll be a nice and quiet day at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment