Saturday, March 7, 2009


Faith is now 11 weeks old and weighs 23.3 lbs. Apparently, if you take a puppy's weight at 12 weeks old and triple it, that will tell you the approximate weight full grown. Sounds like she's going to be a BIG girl! She's getting into everything and still has some housetraining issues but getting better. Her biting is improving but seems bored with her toys already. We have to get her into some training classes soon. I think she'll do well in training and obedience classes. She does listen pretty well, we just have to always be consistent. We don't have the best track record with training, so this time around we are determined to do it right.

In two weeks, she has her appointment to be spayed. That will be nice to have it done and over with early. So within the next few weeks, we will get her into training, have her spayed, finish her vaccinations and maybe start to train her on the invisible fence.

She's a ton of work and most times I feel like I'll lose my mind, but I have to remind myself that it won't last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment