Monday, April 20, 2009



17 Weeks

She's getting so big and she is such a good puppy. I really enjoy having her around. She is rarely peeing in her crate (a problem she acquired due to her urinary tract infection, etc.) and she slept all night last night. Honestly, I don't think she's ready to be sleeping all night without being let out, but I didn't wake up in the middle of the night on my own like I usually do. What can I say, she's been great. Not chasing Alex around to bite him, not biting us as much, but still chasing and biting Lola. She and Sam get along very well and like to play alot during the day. She likes her neighbor dog, Sampson, a boxer who is 8 months old. They play well together.

She starts her first training class in 2 days. She'll learn basic commands and socialization, but she really has the commands down now even before her class. It'll be easy for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment