Sunday, April 12, 2009

Took Faith took the pet store yesterday and didn't get out of there for more than an hour or so. She was so good and so popular! You meet so many people at the pet store and it's good socialization for her. She's very happy-go-lucky and friendly. She enjoys meeting other dogs and other people. I hope it stays that way as she gets older, but she is still a puppy.
We have a nighttime/morning schedule for the most part. She goes to bed in her crate about 10pm. I get up about 2:30-3:00am and take her out to go potty and then she'll sleep till about 6:30-7am. I'd say that's pretty good considering her age. She wakes up, eats, goes outside, and then we play for an hour or so. She brings me whatever toy she wants me to throw, usually a ball.
She starts puppy classes on Wednesday. I am so excited to get going with that. I'd like to even start agility in the spring. I've never done that so it would be a new experience. Today is Easter and family is coming over for dinner. She'll have lots of people to play with today! My dad and Dave's dad LOVE her! Should hopefully be a busy day to get her super tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment